In addition to all suggestions and entries, Gamut Music produced a
   recording, "Courante", of French baroque lutes, performed by me and
   Thomas Walker.    We have duets by E & D Gaultier, Dufault, Du But, and
   2 chaconnes, by Vieux Gaultier and Mouton, where the contraparties for
   those 2 works were composed by Tyler Kaiser.   Gamut published the
   music in 2 part books, with an accompanying CD in each part book.
   Lute 1 book has a disc audio recording of Lute 2, and the Lute 2 book
   has a disc audio recording of Lute 1.   So, one can play duets with one
   of our recorded parts. Most of the parts had lute 2 from the MS  D
   BERLIN, Deutsche Staatsbibliothek Preussischer Kulturbesitz (D B) Ms.
   4230, a MS containing contraparties for existing lute solos; we
   turned the pieces into duets.    In many or most cases, the parts did
   not work together, requiring reconstruction.
   Sorry about the self promotion, but the books are very useful for a
   person wanting to play baroque lute duets, and does not have a duet
   partner.
   Ed Martin

   On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 12:26 PM Matthew Daillie