In Goess there's also one piece, and two more in F-Pn Vm.7 6265:

"LE MOYNE (Le moine, Lemoinne, Lemoine, Lemoyne)

Allemande, A-ETgoëss Th, 62

Allemande, F-B 279.152, 47

Allemande, F-B 279.152, 284

Allemande, F-B 279.152, 348

Allemande, F-Pn Rés. 1106, 16

Allemande, F-Pn Vm.7 6265, 46

Allemande, F-Pn Vm.7 6265, 56

Allemande grave, F-B 279.152, 357

Courante, F-B 279.152, 48

Courante, F-B 279.152, 326

Courante, F-Pn Rés. 1106, 19

Gigue grave, F-B 279.152, 349

Marche, F-Pn Rés. 1106, 11

Prélude, F-Pn Rés. 1106, 10

Sarabande, F-B 279.152, 49

Sarabande, F-B 279.152, 285

Sarabande, F-Pn Rés. 1106, 21"

It's from: https://w1.bnu.fr/smt/index.htm (Sources manuscrit en tabulature)

Enjoy!
Yuval

Am 26.03.2019 23:34 schrieb jjnoo...@sbcglobal.net:
Hi, folks—

I’m trying to track down scores (facsimile or edition) of solo
theorbo music by Etienne Le Moine (seems to be some variety in
names—Estienne Lemoyne, Estienne Le Moyne, etc.)

Appears that he left fewer than 10 pieces and that these all survive
in manuscript.

I can do the library digging if necessary, but I’d prefer to spend
my time playing the music, rather than tracking it down. If someone on
the list can point me to a more readily available source (digital or
print), I’d be very much obliged.

Thanks for help.

jeff