Doug ( for Douglas) Towne, a major contributor to the publication of baroque
and early baroque lite repertoire. and not only!
He was kind enough to translate my article on Gaultier originally published by
the French Lute Society and then in the English Lute Society journal !
Thanks again for your contributions Doug !
Best,
Jean-Marie