Sean,
   I'm not sure if it will help or not, but I see 5 surviving exemplars at
   RISM locations: B-Br [the mf copy], DK-Kk, F-Pm, GB-Lbl, and NL-At.
   Gary

   On Sat, May 4, 2019 at 5:24 PM Sean Smith <[1]lutesm...@gmail.com>
   wrote:

        I found in the recent digitization of the LSA microfilm library,
        second printing of E. Adriansen's Pratum musicum longe 1584
     printed in
        1600 with different music. I downloaded it but find it difficult
        read.
        Is there a digitized facsimile (no microfilm middleman)
     available?
        Modern edition?? Since it's not in Brown I don't know where the
        original resides.
        Thanks in advance,
        Sean