Edward;

   My 1970 Rubio developed a terrible rattle internally due to detached
   bracing. Guitars routinely have bracing repaired through the sound
   hole, but lutes require removing the top. Major surgery, but it was
   done successfully on my lute. Good luck. My repair was done by Mel Wong
   in San Francisco.

   A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.

   On Jun 6, 2019, at 7:05 PM, Edward C. Yong <[1]edward.y...@gmail.com>