You might go back and listen to the first F chord, the fourth note of the
piece, in the quarter-comma tuning a few times, then listen to the same chord
in any of the other meantone tunings.  It’s weird to the point of dissonance in
the quarter-comma version, and very different from the others.  Indeed, if I
heard it another context I’d assume it was just out of tune.