1)

No. 44, Lute Galliard No. 19

The cognate

        CS, sig. L3v-L4r, "Galliarde"

is incorrect

Must be

CS, sig. I2v-I3r, "Galliarde"

Must be changed in the crossref table at the end of volume II, too.

In Brian Jeffery's

this appears as 12v-13, which probably is a typo for l2v-l3 = L2v-L3r

In his edition of Holborne's music for cittern Kanazawa mentions another
cognate as Bandora Galliard No. 4, which is nonsense.

2)

Heavens - a wrong note:

        In 48 Lute Galliard No. 23, bar 22

the note on the sixth course of the first chord must be "a", NOT "d".

By the way, regarding this piece I have to add:

David John Smith has discovered that the version for lute is based on Peter
Philips'
four-part version of Holborne's piece.\footnote{See \cite{DavisJohnSmithDiss},
Volume II, p.\ 330.}

According to Smith:

It may well be that Adriaensen obtained the
piece from Philips, since as we have seen they would have associated with one
another at the
houses of patrons they had in common.

For a parallel transcription of PGA, Tregian 3665 and  Novum Pratum see Smith's
dissertation, Volume III pp. 324--329.

Rainer