[1]My site has the ornaments.
   --Sarge

   On 8/18/2019 02:29, Rainer wrote:

     Of course,
     I immediately checked which piece you are playing here :
     It is No. 27b in my edition, Dd.2.11, f. 89r
     I noticed that you ignore almost all those "ornaments" in this
     pieces (in my edition I have omitted all "ornaments").
     Today I would probably include them with an appropriate comment.
     I still have no idea what they really are.
     Rainer