Unfortunately not, so far, Stewart...

Le 25/08/2019 à 19:29, Stewart McCoy a écrit :
The book was to have been published posthumously, but I don't know if it ever was.

Stewart McCoy

-----Original Message----- From: Jean-Marie Poirier
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 12:39 PM
To: Rainer
Cc: Lute net
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Dd.5.20

Lyle’s mistake obviously!
I have a good copy from the library and “Holburnes farewell” in on folio 6r!
Best,
Jean-Marie

Le 25 août 2019 à 11:26, Rainer <rads.bera_g...@t-online.de> a écrit :

Dear lute netters,

I wonder if anybody out there is familiar with the Cambridge consort books and may be able to help me.

I have downloaded a digital copy of Dd.5.20/21 (bound together) from the LSA web site.

Now I am comparing the books with entries in my Holborne edition and Nordstrom's article published in the LSA journal in 1972.

Something is decidedly wrong here:

According to Nordstom (page 87 of his article) Holborne's Farewell appears in Dd.5.20 on f. 5r. In my digital copy it appears on folio 6r. My first thought was that the MS might have two different foliations-one of them not visible in the poor digital copy.

However: According to Nordstrom (page 82) Callinoe appears in Dd.5.20 on folios 3, 5 and 6, which matches the foliation in my digital copy.

Any idea anybody?

Rainer