> On Sep 7, 2019, at 4:54 AM, Ron Andrico <praelu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, the fact that it may have
>   been written in at a later day was obvious and I was surprised you
>   overlooked the fact.  I'm just wondering why you mentioned this to the
>   list.

For the same reason Rainer often mentions things to the list: to increase the
body of knowledge available to the lute world, enlarging the big picture,
sometimes one pixel at a time. He didn’t overlook anything.

I lack Rainer’s gift for detail, but I am intrigued at the thought that a
collection of music from around 1600 may still have been in use 80 or 90 years
later, or that someone 80 or 90 years later was in desperate need of scratch
paper to write down Psalm 23.