Dear Rainer,
   I became a member of the LSA only very recently, and wasn't aware that
   Dd.4.23 was available from their website. Thank you for telling me, I
   have downloaded it immediately
   I accept your generous offer, and would very much like to receive the
   updated version of the index.
   Andre

   Op za 14 sep. 2019 om 16:31 schreef Rainer