One of those "Ye Olde Renaissance Fayres" once made me some easy money.
   I attended with a friend who was a classical guitarist. I was going
   just for the fun of it with no expectation of historical accuracy. My
   friend said, "I'll bet YOU'RE super excited to be here." I asked why he
   thought I'd be so especially enthusiastic about the event. "Because
   you'll get your fill of lutes," he replied. I said I'd be surprised to
   see a single lute. He bet me $50 we would. I had a real nice dinner
   that night.

   Chris
   [1]Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

   On Thursday, September 26, 2019, 10:00 AM, Braig, Eugene