Daniel Lezcano wrote, On 2010. 06. 24. 22:38:
> That's probably mean the container is already running. Did you checked
> with lxc-ps --name fsn ?

Well, you are right. But shouldn't it also show it with lxc-ps --lxc ?

>> $ lxc-destroy -n fsn
>
> That will destroy the container, remove the container's configuration,
> rootfs, etc ...
> The cgroup is destroyed when the container exits not with lxc-destroy.

I just write it, as nothing cat help.

> At this point, you will have to create your container again.

Of course I did, but lxc-stop don't stop it.

Also I tried with 0.7.1.

[..]

I'v just successfully stopped the container after trying it a couple of
times.

Finally I could start it successfully.

Thank for your help,

tamas