Hello,

Serge and I have been busy working on liblxc and its python binding.

After some more work on these two, I finally was able to build test
packages containing Serge's patchset and my python3-lxc work.

You can find the packages in:
https://launchpad.net/~stgraber/+archive/experimental

All the usual LXC tools should be working as usual but you'll notice the
addition of lxc-test-containertests and lxc-test-startone that can be
used to test the new liblxc0 package.

As I mentioned, these packages also bundle a python 3.x module that
directly uses the new liblxc0 package and lets you do things like:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/1048114/

I'll be regularly updating these packages until we think both the liblxc
API and the python-lxc API are good enough for upstream inclusion. No
API stability is guaranteed at this time, I can actually guarantee you
that we'll break it over the next few days ;)

Bugs, feedback and suggestion of missing features/calls is most welcome.

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer