On 10/15/2012 04:19 AM, 宣铭艺 wrote:
> can we use lxc with python2
> I find a lxc binding for python3
>
> http://www.stgraber.org/2012/09/28/introducing-the-python-lxc-api/
>
> But I used python2.
>
> And Do we have a software which can manage lxc-containers such as
> create,destroy,start,modify containers.But not command with shell .
> Thanks.

The bindings are for python3 only and I don't intend to support python2
as it'd mean twice the amount of implementation time and testing + a
nightmare for unicode handling.

python3 has now been around for a long time and should be the preferred
python version for any new development.

There are a few scripts already using python3-lxc to manage containers,
Jonathan Carter has one on his github:
https://github.com/highvoltage/llxc

--
Stéphane Graber