On Thu, 2012-11-01 at 21:20 +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 11/01/2012 09:08 PM, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> > I know, I KNOW this is an 11th hour request.  Can we please get Serge's
> > autodev stuff into this release?  Please?

> release early, release often?

> just release current git as 0.8.0 now, and the one with the autofoo as
> 0.8.1 soon after that?

That would be ideal but we've been sitting at 0.8.0rc2 for something
like 3-1/2 months now.  I know Daniel (the other Daniel, the Daniel) has
been incredibly busy.  I have no objection to getting this out the door
as 0.8.0 with a fast bump to 0.8.1 for the systemd stuff, but another
several months is not good.  Can we get this fast bump?  We'll be
staring Fedora 18 in the face by then.  The working versions of Fedora
are no longer in support and we've got more distros adopting systemd.

> --
> Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
> Email:          daniel.baum...@progress-technologies.net
> Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/

Regards,
Mike