Dear Fábio,

from a short look at the website i take the main goal of Vagrant as a
super-tool is to automagical set up "complex" environments. And i put it in
quotation marks, because the typical user should not to have deeper knowledge
about mostly anything.

Said that, i don't think that it's a good decision that a container have no
plain and direct IP connection to the providing network but needs some sort of
special handling. A transparent proxy like your mentioned rined will need to be
configured for every provided service and is limited to single cast TCP traffic
on network layer 3. And this will cover neither UDP nor broad/multicast (or
other L3 "lifted" L2 traffic).

That will a good simulation for a real world szenario for a DMZ, where the
containers are protected by a firewall from the internet. But that isn't a
"just work" situation.

I would suggest to use a direct layer 2 wiring model by a bridge on the host
and and for the ip adresses of the containers the same subnet as for the host
-- then you may reach the services provided on the containers from outside
directly. Or an private ip range -- then you need to set a route to use the lxc
host as a gateway on the other clients on the network.

with greetings

Guido