On Jul 31, 2013, at 8:24 PM, Dan Kegel <d...@kegel.com> wrote:

> There are plenty of web pages about this, but they seem to
> assume that you've created the lxc config file by hand.
> I have never done that; I just use whatever lxc-create creates.

I should also add that much of lxc files are created for you when creating the
container as you stated earlier.

All I've been doing is tweaking these pre fab files to work in a bridged static
ip mode vs dhcp mode.

In other words you are not going to have to be writing all the config files
from square one.

Rather tweaking and adding a few lines here and there.

-Kevin