Am Sonntag, den 13.10.2013, 15:03 +0200 schrieb Geoffrey De Belie:
> Hi,
>
> As you probably know, the English version of LXDE Wiki gets lots of
> spam attacks. I wrote some scripts to clean up LXDE wiki (deleting
> spam, blocking users). You can see the results here:
> http://wiki.lxde.org/en/Special:RecentChanges

Hi Geoffrey,

no need to show your contributions, we all know you are doing a very
good job and we really appreciate it.

> I would like to be able to delete pages on the German wiki too,
> because there's also a lot of spam.
> Could you give me additional rights there
> (http://wiki.lxde.org/de/Special:UserRights)? My user account name is
> Smile4ever.

Done.

In fact I didn't know we have a German wiki. I think this should go into
the normal wiki as translations. But that's probably another clean-up
job and I currently don't have the time to do it.

Best regards,
Christoph