On 06/03/2015 02:40 PM, U.Mutlu wrote:

> # aptitude install lxqt

LXQt itselt is quite small. AFAIK it only depends on frameworks5, dbus
(?) and some other libs. I guess this package is a meta package which is
used to give "most default users" a set of applications for a "usable"
desktop. So the package builder tries to add all applications that are
needed, ie image view etc. but chooses a lightweight version of it
instead of a big one.

So I'd say this package is not what you are looking for, you only need
to install the lxqt base packages and not a package that tries to give
you a "full working desktop envorinment for most users" :-)