I tried looking at the source, but I am not really a C++ programmer, and
after mucking around with LString and SpaceLess I realized that I would
probably break a lot more than I fixed.

Printing Files with a space in the name fails because you try and change
it to something "more friendly" to lpr, even but don't do that with
dvips.  Here is the output of trying to print a file.  This isn't a
critical bug as you can export it and lpr the filename, but a working
print to a printer would be convenient.

[cpwright@odin cpwright]$ lyx
This is dvips(k) 5.78 Copyright 1998 Radical Eye Software
(www.radicaleye.com)
' TeX output 1999.02.07:1038' -> Centripetal Force.ps
<texc.pro>. [1] [2]
lpr: cannot access Centripetal_Force.ps

Thank you for the time and talent you put into LyX.

--
Charles P. Wright
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"How should I know if it works?  That's what beta testers are for.  I
only coded it." (Attributed to Linus Torvalds, somewhere in a posting)