Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:32:32 -0600 (CST)
From: Ross Blauwkamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: LinuxPPC Lyx RPMs upload
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have uploaded two rpms for lyx to the incoming directory of your site.  These
rpms were built under LinuxPPC using Kayvan Sylvan's spec file. If you find it
suitable for your site please make these available in the lyx rpm download area.

Ross Blauwkamp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Kayvan Aghaiepour Sylvan  | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)