Stephan> % grep -n frame /usr/include/forms.h 1033:extern void
Stephan> fl_drw_frame(int, FL_Coord, FL_Coord, FL_Coord, FL_Coord,
Stephan> 2018: * $Id: frame.h,v 0.11 1995/04/01 00:39:31 zhao Exp $
Stephan> 2025:/* types of frames */ 2039:extern FL_OBJECT
Stephan> *fl_create_frame(int, FL_Coord, FL_Coord, 2042:extern
Stephan> FL_OBJECT *fl_add_frame(int,FL_Coord,FL_Coord,

OK, I found out that one of the popups uses labelframe instead of
plain frames. I changed it back so that 0.81 likes it.

Stephan> I tried to download a newer library version but can't
Stephan> (because of missing PTR-RR, a shame, I know) and removed this
Stephan> two lines to continue.
>>  What is a PTR-RR?

Stephan> This is a problem of system administration. My host has a
Stephan> valid IP-Address assigned but the FTP-server cannot resolve
Stephan> this IP-Address to a valid official hostname. The FTP-server
Stephan> ftp.cs.ruu.nl doesn't let me loggin until I fix this or use
Stephan> another official host as "proxy".

Stephan> The directory ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/xforms is empty.  The
Stephan> host ftp://einstein.phys.uwm.edu/pub/xforms has no anon-ftp.
Stephan> The url http://bloch.phys.uwm.edu/xforms doesn't exist.

It seems that there is a problem with anon ftp on bragg and that
confuses mirrors...

Stephan> The best solution is to remove the string 0.81 from INSTALL
Stephan> and correct the URL for XForms with
Stephan> http://bragg.phys.uwm.edu/xforms.

No, it is better to keep support for 0.81, since the changes are
simple enough.

Stephan> I'm not a C++ expert, but I think it means you have declared
Stephan> a local variable "filename" and this variable hides something
Stephan> named "filename" declared in your current class
Stephan> namespace.

I'll have a quick look.