Garst> This fixes the lower case issue and some spacing problems
Garst> pointed out by Larry.  JMarc, I tried moving preamble stuff
Garst> from the preamble and .layout to .cls, but this screwed up the
Garst> margins somehow. .cls is still a mystery to me.  Thanks for the
Garst> help and suggestions.

Hmm, you could at least move all the definitions from Style preambles,
which should not change much in the margins. Then move the \usepackage
statements (replacing them with \RequirePackage, maybe), and then the
rest. As long as you put everything at the end of the .cls file,
nothing should break.

In any case, I commited your package. What I'd like now is a short and
sweet description for LaTeXConfig.lyx.in. A piece of doc woudl be nice
too.

I renamed newscript.lyx to template/hollywood.lyx. Is that alright
with you?