>>  Thanks for the report. It will be fixed in next release. A simple
>> workaround is to configure with --with-included-gettext.

Mikhail> Yikes! If every app does that, only harddrive manufacturers
Mikhail> will prosper. If you'd like my opinion, stop repackaging the
Mikhail> ``included-gettext'' altogether, and simply insist on its
Mikhail> presense -- just like xforms, ispell, etc.

Note that I suggested --with-included-gettext just as a workaround for
now. The fix I applied should be a real one :)