On Oct 25, 2006, at 11:01 AM, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

Bennett Helm wrote:
On Oct 24, 2006, at 3:07 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Bennett" == Bennett Helm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Bennett> Scrolling through the User's Guide (with math preview turned
Bennett> off) takes about 70 seconds.

And does math preview improve things?
Math preview doesn't seem to work (though I don't have time right now to check why). I've now updated to Qt-4.2.1. Scrolling through User's Guide takes 67 seconds -- i.e., about the same.

Hello Bennett,

Now is a good time I think to do your useful profiles ;-)
We'll try to work this out.

I'm compiled for profiling, but I'm swamped with other work now, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it. Hopefully this week....

Bennett