Michael Gerz wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes schrieb:
Michael Gerz wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes schrieb:
I can't reproduce that under Windows. Only a mouse release moves the scrollbar, keeping the mouse pressed do not affect scrolling here...
Are you actually working on Windows? Why don't you see the problems that I am facing???

Maybe because I use MSVC and you use mingw?
No, I follow strictly Joost's recipe. Are you able to export to DVI?

Yes although Yap could not render it. But I see now that my previous answer to your question did not reach the list; probably because the attachment was too big. Anyway, I will answer again your mail.

Abdel.