"Garst R. Reese" wrote:
        Sasa wrote:
> > I am just wondering how I now can use Parenthetical and other
> > previously available environments?
>
> Ah. I see the problem. If you select parenthetical at the end of the
> file, there is no way to get out of it and go further.
>
> The workaround is write the subsequent dialogue first, and then go back
> and insert the parenthetical. When you are finished, click outside the
> parenthetical. I'll work on a fix.
> What other previously available environments are you referring to?
Sasa, I did some testing on using parentheticals at the end of a play or
script.
When you hit Enter, the closing ) goes to the next line and turns black,
but at that point you can select dialogue, and the ) will go back where
it belongs.

In reality, parentheticals are hated by actors, and they usually just
black them out.

Garst