Hi! I'm Iñaki Larrañaga (aka Dooteo) and I just finished (i think...) the translation of eu.po file
for LyX-1.0.3...
so I decided to send it with this email..Perhaps it isn't the best way to
do that, but I haven't an Internet connection at home, so I must use my
job's center's computers (and I'm sorry, 'couse there isn't GNU/Linux O.S.).

And now, while a friend of mine is correcting the Intro, Splash & Tutorials handbooks
translated a few weeks ago to Basque language (eu) (when it's finished I send them to
LyX translation group), I'm going to translate the Latex files where appears words like
"chaper" and other words because when somebody (like me) use LyX to write an article
(or book), all the text it's writing in Euskera (Basque Language) except those words that
LaTeX has in English (but not in Euskera). When I was reading some information
about how to translate this files, I read that to made it I must use docstrip utilities...
The matter is that I never used nor Tex nor LaTeX, so, can somebody help me explainig
what must I do with this?

Waiting for an answer and if somebody has a comment or something else to tell me (like Hello! How are You?)
please send a email to:
Thank you!!
p.d: The files that I just insert in this email are: eu.po, eu.gmo, Credits, Changes and Configure..

Eu.po

Configure

Credits

Eu.gmo