On Thursday 26 April 2007 10:56:25 pm Uwe Stöhr wrote:
>  > Yes, it looks sane. I can make some remarks about the code but they are
>  > minor:
>  >
>  >   - You initialise both h and k outside the loop, there is no need, you
>  > can remove that definition and the code will work the same.
>
> I removed these initialisations.

  Good.

>  >  - The code is inefficient, it will run over all lines even if you don't
>  > have any table in the document. Again this can be changed later if the
>  > profiler shows that there is a significant lag do to this code.
>
> How could this be done better?

  Instead of trying to search every line we are only interested to search
inside the tabular inset. For that we need a way to determine each table begin
and end, and then we run each search in this range.

  But as I said this is an improvement and it only worth if the code proves to
be very slow.

--
José Abílio