Stefan Schimanski wrote:

Am 07.06.2007 um 22:29 schrieb José Matos:

On Thursday 07 June 2007 14:19:41 Stefan Schimanski wrote:
Order to apply:

no_bidi_isboundary.patch
no_bidi_setcurrentfont.patch
local_bidi.patch
cursor_get_font.patch
rtl_spaces.patch

  What is missing to apply from this set?

Just the last one. Want to hear some report by people here in the thread. Then it can go in.

Stefan

Hi!

The first 4 are all OK with me, I also skimmed over their code and they all seem to make sense. If there's any fine tuning, we can adjust that later. Also, they don't have to wait for rtl_spaces --- RTL seems to work at least as well as before (in fact, even better, because of cursor_get_font) --- so these should go in as soon as possible.

rtl_spaces I'm still not sure about. Based on the reports I see from Guy and Ran, it's still not exactly what users want. I'm working on a variation, basically along the lines of what I suggested in http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.general/39211. I hope to send in a patch soon.

Dov