Is there any idea when we might get visual feedback to the
"size" attribute for table cells? Or even a horizontal scrollbar when
tables go off-screen? Currently editing tables is virtually impossible.

I use the size for when I have a longer piece of text for a table cell and
I believe there is no other reasonable way of doing this. Of course one
might claim that it would be useful if this was handled in a more abstract
way aswell. Ie. that I could have a table which horizontally uses as much
space as is on offer (much in the same way as <table> in HTML, without a
specific size, works.

         |    /     Kristoffer Lawson      |  www.fishpool.fi|.com
         +-> |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       |  - - --+------
             |-- Fishpool Creations Ltd - /         |