Dov Feldstern wrote:
Miki Dovrat wrote:

When moving across already written text, lyx, when spotting a move between \L and \R should move visually, i.e., to the end of the foreign text and go backwards (so the arrow keys move to the right direction), and change its language as well, again, unless explicitly changed by the user by pressing F12.

Regarding visual movement, I agree that it would solve some (not all!) of these issues. But I also think that implementing visual movement correctly will require some refactoring of the cursor movement code. I hope to get working on it soon, but even if it is ready before 1.5.0 is released, I'm not sure that those kinds of changes should go in at this point. And in that case, I'd rather focus in the meantime on issues which can, perhaps, be fixed for 1.5.0.

Agreed :-)

Abdel.