Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Richard Heck wrote:
The attached patch builds on Abdel's earlier work and, I think, solves the remaining problems. Whether this is the best way to do it, I'm not sure. Abdel was talking about a more major re-organization of the code, but maybe that could wait.
Maybe yes.
What I've done is add an optional argument to LFUN_BUFFER_CHILD_OPEN indicating whether the file is being auto-loaded. (Contrary to what I said before, this is ok, since we're expecting a valid LyX filename, and one isn't going to end with "|true".) There are also corresponding booleans in LyXView::loadLyXFile and BufferView::loadLyXFile.
At this point BufferView::loadLyXFile() do not need to be a member of BufferView so please put that in buffer_func.cpp along the other loadLyXFile().
Let me see if I have any time to work on this today. I may not. I'm in the midst of a custody suit concerning my daughter and so have various legal things to which to attend. If not, then I'll commit this as is, and we can clean this bit up together with the other bit, when we get a chance.

Richard

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://frege.brown.edu/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto