Martin Vermeer wrote:
On Sat, Jun 23, 2007 at 11:35:13PM +0200, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Joost Verburg wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
I agree with Edwin personally. I would also agree with

o Justified (Default)
o Left
o Center
o Right

But we can change that later if we reach consensus.
I think default should be an additional option. There may be good reasons to set the alignment to the setting that is also the default.
Then it has to be a check box. If checked, the 4 radio buttons should be disabled.
Wasn't this more or less what we had originally?
Yes, and the problem was that people found it hard to use, and annoying that you had to uncheck the Default box before you were allowed to check anything else.

Richard

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://frege.brown.edu/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto