On Jul 26, 2007, at 11:42 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

Bennett Helm wrote:
Do you mean ftp.devel.lyx.org/incoming/ or ftp.lyx.org/incoming/?

The former (devel).

Apparently there's no ftp.devel.lyx.org/incoming/, but there is a ftp.devel.lyx.org/pub/incoming/, so I put these files there:

LyX-1.5.0-Mac-Intel.dmg
LyX-1.5.0-Mac-PPC.dmg
LyX-1.5.0-Mac-Universal.dmg

I've tried to upload another file (LyX-1.4.5.1-Mac-Intel.dmg), but have been unsuccessful after repeated attempts. (The only error message I get is that the ftp client cannot create the file; might there be a partial upload there blocking any further attempts?)

In any case, please let me know when you've moved these over so that I can update the wiki. (A PPC version of 1.4.5.1 will be forthcoming.)

In case there are any problems with my uploads, I've also put copies of these files at:

<http://edisk.fandm.edu/bennett.helm/lyx>.

Bennett