Hi all,

how does LyX know how to scale an EPS figure when viewing it on-screen?
It's set to 100% and on my 16cm wide figure, it's more like 12.5cm. I'm
used to my 16cm-wide PNG figures requiring a 30% scaling in the LyX
display to end up with something much bigger.

My display is 90DPI according to my calibration in Gimp. So it could be
rendering at 70DPI by default and displaying 1:1 pixel wise.

Or is it the PNG which displays wrong? They were 600DPI and if the
figure size matadata were being ignored, instead using 1:1 pixel
scaling, it would be huge and require scaling in LyX.

Have fun,
Darren