[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jürgen Spitzmüller) writes:

> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> I lost the patch. Where is it?
>
> http://bugzilla.lyx.org/attachment.cgi?id=1959&action=view

I have not see this patch before actually.

Does the new libFileSearch have to build a vector<pair>>? We do not
really care about "user_lyxdir" and such identifiers, IMO. If we
insist on keeping this, a map<string, FileName> would make more sense.
Other than that, this new function looks useful.

So the new behaviour would be to merge the three template files (BTW,
I am not sure the notion of build_dir is useful anymore, but this is a
separate discussion). The code as it is written makes sense, but I do
not like outputting error messages to the console. They should be
turned into debug messages (if we keep them). Instead we could mark in
the GUI where each template comes from.