Hi, is this a bug in lyx 1.5.1?

I checked on bugzilla.lyx.org but found nothing corresponding, so I
decided to post this to the developers list.

When I try to use the Notation*-environment within the book (AMS)
documentclass and want to view DVI, I get the following error message
from latex:

LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}

        \newtheorem*{notation*}[t
        hm]{Notation}
        You're in trouble here. Try typing <return> to proceed.
        If that doesn't work, type X <return> to quit.

Isn't just the counter argument [thm] too much for the *-environment
creator \newtheorem*?

By the way, I'm really a fan of lyx, and lyx 1.5.1 is just great. I like
especially the new sidebar for the contents menu, makes working with big
documents so much easier...

Greets

Kai

PS: Would be great if you could respond to ALL (including
[EMAIL PROTECTED]), cause I'm not a member of the list.