Michael Gerz wrote:
Hi,

thanks for clearing the list. This is what is left:

Approved by Jürgen
------------------
Update to Boost 1.34.1
http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/19638 - redoParagraph() simplify the changed calculation

On second thought I don't think I will backport this one because I am pretty sure it will have side effects. As there is text drawing problem in 1.5 I prefer to not touch it.

http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/19868 - TextMetrics::redoParagraph(): we need to check the returned value of Inset::metrics() http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/19838 - Bug fix: correctly redraw a Row containing and inset which Dimension slightly changed http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/20016 - optimization: avoid some font copying
http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/20021 - enable some non-rtl optimization

Those four are in now.

http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/19867 - InsetCollapsable::setStatus(): remove the Buffer::changed() signal emission

Richard will take care of that one.