Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> This is a different bug. Bug 2995 is about that when you set the paragraph
> where the table is in to centered, it is correctly handled by LyX 1.3 but
> not by LyX 1.4 and later. So this is about the paragraph alignment outside
> the table, not inside.

My reading of the bug description is different. It's exactly what I described.
Furthermore, as I (and Georg) have pointed out, it's not a lyx2lyx issue at
all. You remove \align tags from tabular cells, but they are valid there (at
least in fixed width cells; IMHO also in normal cells, only they might be
ignored there in LaTeX output -- don't know about DocBook).

Jürgen