> 2829 maj LyX unusable after unsuccessful configuration
>
> The discussion of the implementation details kind of died, but there
> seems to be no consensus yet. So, what shall we do?

I think something has to be done here. I still prefer my patch but
Enrico's one-liner is also acceptable. To be more specific, my patch
allows lyx to start without proper .lst file, but only allows
reconfiguration in this case. Enrico's patch restarts reconfiguration
if .lst files are not generated successfully.

> 4182   maj   Caption in listings inset produce invalid latex code
>
> See patch I just sent to the list.

Thanks!

Bo