Richard Heck schrieb:

That leaves the other issue: Changing this dialog from url to href, or at least allowing href, since we now have hyperref, anyway. I'd vote for changing, since url does not need to be an InsetCommand but can just be a charstyle, which it is in the URL module.

For LyX 1.6 we should use \href. But I prefer to leave the URL inset: \href has to mandatory arguments and to keep the overview in the document, an inset is the best choice. It furthermore assures that both arguments are given (no matter if empty or not).
How can both be assured when we use a character style?

regards Uwe