I see that the following files in src/insets still  #include FORMS_H_LOCATION:

figinset.C, form_graphics.C, form_graphics.h, insetbib.C, inseterror.h,
insetexternal.C, insetinclude.C, insetinfo.h

Are form_graphics.[Ch] to be made redundant by Baruch's efforts in this
direction? What about figinset.[Ch]?

This leaves the 5 inset files and associated classes. I was going to have a
go at making InsetInfo GUI-independent, but have vague notions that people
were suggesting that it too should go? (I haven't been paying much attention
of late) Is this so or should I do my worst on it?

Angus