Hi,

I have compiled LyX so far with XForms, by having
the setenv vars CFLAG, CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS point
to where the XForms files are located.

Recently I noticed in the "./configure --help" listing:
 --with-qt-dir       where the root of qt is installed
 --with-qt-includes  where the Qt includes are.
 --with-qt-libraries where the Qt library is installed.

I have Qt (2.2.0). So instead of the CFLAG, CPPFLAGS
and LDFLAGS, I used the --with-qt... flags with the
./configure call.

This ends with an error that complains about not finding
the XForms (header)files. Is it not using Qt instead?

Then I set the CFLAG, CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS setenv vars to
point to the XForms libs and includes, while I also use
the --with-qt... flags with the ./configure call.

The ./configure went alright, but the make seems not to
use the Qt files at all. The final executable is also LyX
based on XForms......

Am I doing something wrong?

Rob.