Lars> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: |
Lars> >>>>> "Lars" == Lars Gullik Bjønnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: | |
Lars> Lars> I donot see that line here... what do you do to get it? |
Lars> | Load Customization, move the scrollbar up and down, notice a
Lars> small | line on the menu bar, hide the window to force a redraw.

Lars> What you you mean by "hide the window"? minimize?

In this case I hid it behind an xterm window I had around and brought
it back to front.