Subject: Re: Export latex - any way to inline bibtex formatted refs?
Date: Saturday 20 February 2010
From: "E. Kaplan" <ehud.kap...@gmail.com>
To: Manoj Rajagopalan <rma...@umich.edu>

This issue comes up so often that it is surprising indeed that there is
no built-in Lyx method of doing that.  What I do in such cases (every
time I send out a manuscript to a journal, for example), is to:

   1. Export from Lyx to plain Latex
   2. Run Latex on the file, to generate correct references AND a .bbl
      file related to my manuscript
   3. Open the Latex file with an ASCII editor and paste the .bbl file
      into it.
   4. Save the file, and send it to the journal.

EK