On 04/06/2010 01:09 PM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:
I the same line, I submitted an example file for crossrefs
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.devel/126589
and I got no comments about it. Should it have been posted to lyx-docs ?
This is for trunk only. I guess Richard has an eye on it.

Yes. We were talking about it, and I thought I should pause and think about your concerns. I believe that these can be met, though I haven't had time to work on this. I was thinking we can parse the preface (in lyx2lyx and also in layout2layout) and look for things like:
    \newrefformat{For}{(\ref{#1}}
and transform them to:
    \newref{For}{refcmd = {(\ref{#1})}}
Or just insert:
    \newcommand\newrefformat[2]{\newref{#1}{refcmd = {#2}}}
at some relevant point. Untested as yet, but something like this should work.

rh