2010/6/9 Guenter Milde:
> Did already you consider using custom insets for the frames?
>
> I started doing this for the seminar.layout.
> This easily translates to the way these environments are used in LaTeX.

While I agree this is cleaner, there are also disadvantages:

1. you lose the outliner features. I.e., you cannot any longer reorder
frames via the outliner (which is a rather crucial feature for me).

2. inserting a frame is double work: you need to insert the frame and
you (usually) need to insert a title

Both are solveable, but both should be solved IMHO before we change the layout.

Jürgen