Il 15/07/2010 05:07, Richard Heck ha scritto:
On 07/14/2010 10:49 PM, Jacob Barandes wrote:

I can confirm that, with the support for regular expressions, the advanced search capability allows for searching something like x^{.*}. See also this video for a few usage examples:

  http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqwwhu4VkGw&feature=related

However, if I understand what you're saying, the feature you are asking for would require the support for backward references into the replaced text, something that is not implemented yet (however it is planned). Though, backward references in the searched text are supported (e.g., you can search for duplicate words).

Bye,

    Tommaso